From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Morrill, John
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:54 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [Draconet-users] Nant build files

Nant build files require source files to be specified.  When draco gets the latest version of the code in source safe, it stores it in a temporary folder, then deletes it when the build is done.  So, how can we tell draco to use temporary files in the csc compile?

This is what Draco's help file says:

"Relative paths are recommended because they allow the module to be checked out to any location and successfully built. This is exactly what Draco.NET does; it creates a temporary directory, does a cvs checkout <module>, (or a Visual SourceSafe Get) and then executes your NAnt build script (causing the default target to be executed). The location of the temporary directory will typically be something like %SystemRoot%\Temp\tmp14DD.tmp."

I had considered creating a shadow folder in source safe, but I wasn't sure if this is what Draco's makers had in mind.  Any ideas?