From: David Reed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 1:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Problems with NAnt.Solution task [was RE: [Draconet-users]
Vault and Draconet?]

> Curiously enough I think that a relative path is working. I kinda took
> it for granted that it did not from the comments here and the other
> posting.

Felicitations.

> I have another question though. Why would code such as this build on
> VS.Net then fail on the draco nant build:
>
> For i As Integer = 0 To value.Count - 1
>
> If I declare the integer first it works in draco.

No idea, since I don't use VB.NET, but NAnt <solution/> may not be
importing all the same things that VS.NET does...  It does seem to me
that because the NAnt crew are all native C# developers, the VB support
is usually a little more fragile than it might otherwise be.  I vaguely
recall some reports of bugs with the <vbc/> task...

What's the exact compiler error?