I've read through most of the posts related to where to place the master
build file, and still cannot get mine to work.

I have placed my master build file in the root of my VSS project directory,
and specified its location in the Draco configuration file as follows:

        <nant>
        <buildfile>integra.build</buildfile>
        <targets>build</targets>
        </nant>

When I force Draco to build my project, it appears to be looking for my build
file relative to the location of the Draco exe, as indicated by the log:

        Error loading buildfile.
        Could not find file "f:\program files\draco.net
service\integra.build".

Not sure why this is...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Greg