Hi, I am getting the following error when I run the draco.NET service…Any ideas??

Failed to process build ' TestBuild '.  The following exception occurred:
System.ApplicationException: Process "svn.exe" error. Exited with status: Failed.
Command Details:
"svn.exe" log -r "{2005-04-04T10:50:17-04}:HEAD" http://192.168.1.210/km/Development/SVNRepository/MySolThree --xml --verbose  --username admin --password admin --non-interactive

         Exit Code: 1.
         Stdout:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<log>

         Stderr:
svn: REPORT request failed on '/km/Development/SVNRepository/MySolThree'
svn: REPORT of '/km/Development/SVNRepository/MySolThree': Could not parse response status line. (http://192.168.1.210)

   at Draco.Core.Util.ProcessRunner.Run(StartInfo startInfo, String output)
   at Draco.Core.Scc.SvnRepository.RunSvnCommand(String arguments)
   at Draco.Core.Scc.SvnRepository.GetModifications(DateTime sinceDate)
   at Draco.Core.Runtime.BuildRunner.GetModifications(DateTime earliestModificationTime)
   at Draco.Core.Runtime.BuildRunner.CheckForChanges(BuildType buildType, Boolean& changesSinceLastBuild)

   at Draco.Core.Runtime.BuildRunner.Start(BuildType buildType)