Hi!

It is fairly simple to set up Draco.NET for monitoring stand-alone projects (meaning class libraries and applications in this context), but how do you guys proceed with projects that depend on each other?

I thought about just letting Draco monitor the whole repository (all of my projects are in one large subversion repository) and do the required checkouts manually (using nant), but that's probably not how it's supposed to be done since specifying the repository root, Draco would check out the whole repository including all tags and all branches therein, which happens to be quite a time consuming operation ;-)

Can I somehow specify multiple repositories to be monitored, but not checked out/exported at all? Or how am I supposed to use CI on a set of projects that depend on each other?

Thanks ahead,
-Markus-