-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Timms
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 7:26 AM
To: draconet-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Draconet-users] "cvs.exe" not found?

The problem is that draco doesn't know where to find cvs.exe.  You might try
adding the cvs directory to the windows path for the user running the build
server, or else in your draco configuration file add
program="/cvs/is/found/here" to the cvs tag.  So it might look like <cvs
program="c:\program files\CVSnt\bin\cvs.exe">

Take a look at
http://www.theserverside.net/articles/showarticle.tss?id=ContinuousIntegrati
on.