Hi folks,
    I have the subject items available for sale.
    The AC-4 seems to be an early one, as there is no serial no. visible,
and doesn't appear that there was one.  It is in good working condition, I
have checked the filter capacitors and they all have low ESR.  I have used
it with a TR-4 on the air, there is no hum apparent in the speaker or on
the transmitted signal.  HV is 655v under load.
    The MS-4 is in good working condition.  It has been repainted, and
there are no scratches/chips on the case.  There is a chipped spot in the
center of the grill.  The texture of the top surface is a bit rough in
some areas, but if it is used underneath a transmitter it looks very
acceptable on the sides and edges.  I have tried to make this visible in
the pictures, which can be viewed at:
<http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/AC4MS4.htm>
When taking the pix I noticed there are no feet on the back of the MS-4.
I will install feet before shipping..

    Price for the pair is $95 plus shipping from 28560.
    My preference is to sell these to one person.
    If nobody wants them both, I will sell separately,
AC-4 $65
MS-4 $40

figure the following packed weights
AC4  26lb    MS4  10lb
If shipped in one box they will be well separated and protected, 35 lbs,
that'd save you a few $ & me a little packing hassle.
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/
http://www.hammarlund.info




----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to