|
I don't have any heat problems with
mine........JR K7PUR Cave Creek, AZ
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:52
AM
Subject: [drakelist] JRC
Hello guys in a unrelated Drake subject does anyone have a
idea what could of happened to a JRC 535 that I shipped to someone in Arizona?
When he opened it up and turned it on about half of the spring type number
buttons are struck. He says they are stuck without touching the sides of the
front panel so I don't think it is from a hit, the radio was shipped in
a very oversized box with lots of padding and JRC are built like tanks.
Could the extreme heat that is going on in that area have caused grease or
something to run in the openings and made the problem? it sounds more
like what happens to a dirty keypad than a shipping hit. anybody got any
ideas? Dan
|