Hello Fellow Drakesters,
     Thought I would try to keep this in the family if there is any
interest.
I have for sale the following:

T-4XC ser # 21xxx w/AC-4 (160 crystal )
R-4C ser # 18xxx w/4-NB and 500 hz cw filter. ( 10 and 160 crystal )
MS-4 Speaker

Units are in very good condition and working properly. Faces are near
perfect, chassis are clean. There are some light scratches and rub marks
on the cabinets ( normal wear ). Units come with original manuals and
cables. I would rate this set about  8.5 due to condition of cabinets.

Price is $450.00 plus shipping from NC 27829

Keep em glowing
Garry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to