Hi Mark,

Go to http://www.rosco.com They make color filters and gels for studio
lighting. There are several shades of blue, so you might want to request a
sample book of filters. If you order, make sure you order the thick/heavy
weight filters ! When you go to the web site, check for a local vendor they
have a listing of dealers all over the planet.

Or you may want to try using blue LED's, I've used them on several radios.
If you need info on how to do it, drop me a line and I'll find the posting I
made to this group a while back .

TNX

Joe N4EWS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Lakomski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 5:01 PM
Subject: [drakelist] da blues


>
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> Wondering if anyone has come across a decent blue filter material
> to replace faded ones.  I tried WA9TGT's email awhile back and it
> bounced.  I suspect I could look him up but they didn't look very
> close to original.  I've been chopping up blue report covers all
> weekend without much luck approximating the color.
>
> Thanks,
> - Mark K9MRK
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in
body
> Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in
body
> Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to