The TR-7 station I picked up 2 years ago has seen limited use so I'm
thinking about letting it go.  Here's what I have:

TR-7
NB-7 Noise blanker
AUX7 auxiliary program board
300, 1800 and 6000 Hz I.F. filters
PS-7 power supply w/new cover
MN-75 remote VFO
MS-7 external speaker
W-7 watt meter
Desk mike
Operating and service manuals in the binder

Condition of all pieces is 9+.  I'd appreciate direct comments and
suggestions as to a value for what I have listed.

Thanks and 73, gary

===========/////===========
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX  78239-3218
(210) 657-1549 home
(210) 884-6926 cell
(210) 203-7000 pager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to