I recently purchased a very clean T4XC, R4C, AC4, and matching speaker .. Very clean rigs .. however, the T4XC main tuning dial is "incurably" out of alignment. I have tried to follow the manual for calibration, but the dial mechanism (gears, etc) are slipping, and do not interface as they should ... needless to say, I have determined after many attempts to correct the problem, that I am not capable of such an undertaking ... Therefore, I am looking for help ... anyone on the list that can fix the problem, I would certainly like to communicate with you ...


Thanks,

Brian - W5YE
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(956) 440-7171 - home (collect call ok)
(956) 357-0625 - cell

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to