I have a TR-6 serial # 065 which has a different circuit
than the schematic and manual which I have.   The manual is
a poor copy, and I cannot read the date code at the bottom,
but it looks like it just says 0101.   The TR-6 is missing
T-17, and the 2 resistors mounted on standoffs on top of the
chassis.   It has two ceramic trimmer caps along the outer
edge of the chassis which are not shown in the manual.
Any help on this?

The rig seems to work fine; it puts out over 150w and can
hear a -130 dBm signal.   If anyone has a spare CW or AM
filter, or 9-NB (yeah, I know), or knows of a source for
them, please let me know.   Thanks.

73,

Mike Cizek  W3MC  FOC # 1739
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to