The two line is one of the most undervalued (this auction notwithstanding!)
rigs around. Triple conversion, variable passband tuning ("B" model)...
an outstanding CW receiver in a compact box. I've got  representative
versions of the A , B and C editions, and the "B" is the cream of the crop.

73
John K5MO

At 02:46 PM 2/24/04 -0800, DAN COTSIRILOS wrote:

>Never liked the 2 line never will!

---