Doc -

Mouser has them in the Molex line, S-5404-CCT.

This is still a current product from Cinch, and Newark has them as S-2404-CCT.

73, Garey - K4OAH
Atlanta

edoc wrote:

Just received my needs-work pair of TR7's.

The seller ha a third with the PS7 supply and so he
didn't send the connector.

Where might I find a power connector or two, please?

And, what might I expect to pay?

There is a small local Fest tomorrow but I doubt I
will find one there.