Hi,
 
I'm a K1 in 5 land but I couldn't agree more.  "just do it".  If it doesn't work at whatever time or whatever frequency,  you
can move the whole gang someplace else.  But talking about it and not doing it won't get anything done!
 
Now, having said that, I won't be there this Saturday.  Have to go to see BIGTEX at the TEXAS STATE FAIR!!!!!
 
I will be looking for whatever frequency is decided on the following Saturday or weekend.
 
If I still had my beam and my L4B going, I would gladly be a net control.  But I don't think anyone wants a TR4 on
a shoestring in an antenna restricted neighborhood being the control station.
 
Support  doing away with the CC & R restrictions!  BPL is secondary!!
 
Jack
K1HW
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [drakelist] 20M Net

Remember the NIKE slogan...."just do it".....

k8yyl

Reply via email to