Tom S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterence to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also, how is the audio of the MS 7 speaker compared
> to a MS 4?
Very punk. The stock MS7 speaker isn't even as good as
the stock TR7 internal speaker. I was not happy with
my MS-7 until I found a stock internal speaker new for
$5 and put it in the cabinet to replace that other
thing masquerading as a speaker. Much better but still
not great.
I've always been pretty happy with my MS4 speakers
(one on the R-4 and the other on the SPR-4). Much
better quality sound, richer and fuller, especially
important for SWBC listening, and AM ham use.
Tom WA8PYR
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Behalf of Tom S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Submissions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page: http://www.zerobeat.net
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------