john <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

[EMAIL PROTECTED] made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Hi Bob
  Some lists are quicker, but a lot of the "unpaid but solicited" radio
ones take up to 5-6 hrs sometimes (but very inconsistant in time delay).

That's my observation too.

I don't think Thom moderates the Drake list. We're all such gentlemen we don't need it!

:-)
John K5MO