K4GM-George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
Until recently my T4XC PTO output was perfect in that there was no difference in S meter readings on signals when switching from transceive with the R4C PTO to transceive with the T4XC PTO. Then about a month ago I noticed an occasional loss of received signal strength when using the T4XC PTO. The loss was 30db or so. Today the problem went from occasional to permanent, I can still SPOT the T4XC but it puts out only S3 when it used to put out S9 on the R4C. I have tried replacing the pertinent mixer, pre-mixer and driver tubes w/o success. My next step is to start a methodical analysis of voltage and resistance measurements. Before doing so I thought I would inquire of the Drake group whether anyone might have an idea of where best to focus/start.

K4GM- George