"Jack Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang

Hello again,

Rolynn, K7DFW sent me Marty's telephone number.  I called him yesterday and
he returned my call today.  Said that he had been busy building his new
house in Alaska plus he has had computer problems for the past three or four
months.

He is sending me my screws this week.  I also told him that Alan, KB7MBI had
told me that he had sent in an order a month ago and still hadn't received
the
screws.  Marty took Alan's information and has probably already contacted
him.

Marty told me to put his phone number on the list so that anyone else that
has
had a problem could contact him. So, here it is, 907-746-1984.

He also said that the number could be put on Ron's web site @ www.wb4hfn.com
if
Ron wanted to.

Many thanks to all on the list who made suggestions, and especially to Jim,
W7RY
who offered to send me the money back or some of his replacement screws.

Jack
K1HW