n7ioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have an AC-4 power supply and would like to know the correct fuse for 120vac using it with the T-4XC transmitter. I have the AC-4 power supply sn 55719 and it has a regular 3A fuse in it, not a slo blo. I have not used the AC-4 yet and am planning to install the PC board kit from the Heathkit shop first. The manual I bought that is a reprint is showing a 6 1/4 amp slo blo fuse for 120vac. When I go to the Drake Museum and look up the AC-4 under the 4 line accessories in the schematic it is showing a 5 amp slo blo fuse for 120vac. I am guessing that I may not be the only one here with the wrong fuse in the AC-4 based on the information published.
            Thanks, Al, n7ioh
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to