Sterling Garwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
First the Heathkit stuff.
I have two Heathkit manuals I'll send to someone that can use them ...
VTVM Model IM-5218
CoinTrack Metal Locator Model GD-1190
They are complete but marked up.
Send me an email off list and I'll send them to the first one in (I'll even pay mailing) ...

Now the Drake board .....
I need the IF/Audio/Squelch board (in working condition ) for my UV-3. Everything works but the audio started not working ... its there just very very faint. I suspect the audio preamp (an MC1385P). I have scoped everything and the signal is good up to that point. If I can get a working board, I'll swap it out. If not I have a non- working board that I'll try and swap the IC out from that.

S. L. Garwood
KJ5AL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to