"Rodger Singley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Floyd,

It is used with the R-7 to allow it to control the transmit frequency also.
I just purchased an R-7 to go with my TR-7A so I had a chance to try out the
function.  In many ways it is not as flexible as the 4 line twins as they
can operate split or transceive on either unit's PTO although I guess the
real flexibility award goes to the Kenwood 599 twins as they can also
operate reverse split.

Now if I could just find the NB to go with my R-7.  I guess for the short
term I may transfer the blanker from the TR-7A.

73, Rodger WQ9E 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Floyd Sense
> Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 4:47 PM
> To: drake
> Subject: [drakelist] TR7 RCT Switch
> 
> 
> "Floyd Sense" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the 
> drakelist gang
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> On the TR7 front panel is a push-button switch labeled: 
> "RCT".  The explanation in the operators guide says: "Selects 
> a remote transmitter frequency control source.  Normally left 
> in the out position."  Just what does that mean?  If you have 
> an RV7 or RV75, is that switch pressed in when operating 
> split? Or, does it have something to do with the R7?
> 
> 73, Floyd - K8AC 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions:        [email protected]
> Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe 
> drakelist in body
> Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body 
> of message
> Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> --------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [email protected]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to