"Howard Traxler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> made an utterance to the drakelist gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all again,
Looking to put filters into my R-4C.  I think this means am, narrow and wide 
ssb, different flavors of cw. Having never set up an r-4c, I really don't 
know.  Are these the filters that go into the sockets on the eastern part of 
the back panel?  I looked at the International Radio site and I had to 
choose first or second IF.  Can someone tell me what to look for?

Someone here, I forgot who, offerred me a set of filters but I was hoping 
not to have to pay his asking price.

Any info would help, please?

Thanks anybody.

WA9RYF
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Carey Lockhart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Drake List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 1:36 PM
Subject: [drakelist] drake t-4xb ssb filter


:i am in need of a lsb  filter for t-4xb. once the radio reaches a
: certain temperature lsb quits. i put a small muffin fan over the
: filter it start transmitting after just a minuet. so i assume a bad
: filter. so does anyone have a spare or a junker chassis for sale.
:
: Carey Lockhart, KC5GTT
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: www.kc5gtt.com
:
:
:
:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.20/1107 - Release Date: 11/3/2007 
11:22 AM


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Zerobeat Web Page:  www.zerobeat.net - sponsored by www.tlchost.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to