> Is anyone here?

I am! ... I went to the Dallas (Plano) Ham-Com this past weekend
and attendence seemed a bit down. Inside I only remember seeing
a dirty Drake L4B ... looks like it would clean up, a real ratty 2B, I
think, half the decals were worn off the front panel. It may be a nice
radio if one could secure another front panel. Outside where it was
blazing hot by 9 AM there was a very nice TR3 and RV3 station.
Sorry but didn't get any prices and I don't think they sold. Also didn't
see any call signs that I would recognize from this list.

Now summer time when school is out, I get to play radio!

OT - I found a real cheap, clean HQ100 that will be perfect for my
classroom and an ultra cheap and nice National RBL-2 that broke
back to get it home. That will be fun to play with.

73, Mike WA5POK ... who has a beautifull "C" line and a R7 that
need repair