Good deal Joe!  According to my DXing friends (since I'm off the air with the
impending sale of our QTH) have been telling me the bands have been really
crappy so I think the lack of signals on 10/15m is probably not a problem with
your rig, especially if your sig gen is being heard ok.

Let us know how the recap goes....I'll be doing mine at the next place.

73 - Dino KL0S