Will it work with a TR-6??

;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: Kris Merschrod [mailto:k...@merschrod.net]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 02:31 PM
To: drakelist@zerobeat.net <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Subject: [Drakelist] RV-4   FS

Must clear the bench(es.

Who will give me $85 (I will pay shipping in CONUS)?

DRAKE RV-4

The remote VFO is a nice accessory for Drake Transceivers. It provides a
speaker and a place for the AC-3 or AC-4 power supply, plus it allows
split operation for the TR-3 or TR-4 transceivers.

This is an early RV-4, two-tube version (OA2 and 12AU7; Serial Number
15039 - early 1973). Later models were single tube. The faceplate is very
clean and has the silver trim around the perimeter. Later models did not
have the silver trim.  The cabinet is dull and scuffed in places. The rear
feet are not original. The chassis (copper plated) has the usual
"freckles" and underneath in one corner it is "rusted."
I have tried to use it with my late model TR-4CWx; It only works in one
position, and I can't figure out why. It seems to attenuate the reception
and the transmitted signal.

Although the original speaker is included, I have installed a new 4 ohm
speaker for a better sound.  It will be well packed.

Kris KM2KM

Merschrod
Ithaca, NY