----- Original Message ----- From: <gypsym...@aol.com>
To: <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:07 PM
Subject: [Drakelist] Morse Key

Hi all,
Do we have any collectors of old morse straight keys in the group? I suddenly find myself with a an original well used/abused WW2, J41A ( which is an unusual piece) to dispose of. This was from a 90+ yr old lady, and I don't think she wanted to give it away, more like she's disposing of
"things".  (scrounging ?)
Carl wd8nhk
I am a small collector. If you want to find out what its worth I would search ebay for closed auctions.

There is also a Morse Code list where you might get some help. I have no idea of the value of this thing.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL
dickb...@ix.netcom.com