From: AirRadio <airra...@dsl.pipex.com>
To: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Fri, Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm
Subject: [Drakelist] R4C Sherwood mods

I am thinking about doing the full works Sherwood mods on my R4-C. Which are the best to do?  I don't mind how far I go with this, I just want the best receiver for my money, I would like it for Top band use but I know it will be good for all frequencies however 160M is where I want to go.
73 Max
M0GHQ/W8BX