From: Jim Shorney <jshor...@inebraska.com>
To: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Sat, Dec 31, 2011 8:55 pm
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] R4C Sherwood mods

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:32:14 -0500 (EST), kc9...@aol.com wrote:

I don't see any of the MODS I have on my Sherwood R-4C as roll your
own...I guess if you can design and build printed circuit boards and
get all the parts including those neat front end filters you could.

Sure, why not? That's what building stuff is all about! You could even make your own crystal filters if you wanted to get that deep. Most of the Sherwood
stuff is pretty well documented.

73

-Jim

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and he
will learn for a lifetime."

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org