From: K9sqg <k9...@aol.com>
To: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm
Subject: [Drakelist] FS:  step-start and Drake antenna protector

Fellow Drake Enthusiasts,

I have for sale the following, new, never used items:

Harbach Electronics SS-100 step start for a linear amplifier, includes
instructions for installation in an L4B (would guess it would work in an L7
also).  $15 shipped, continental US only.

Drake Surge Shunt, Transient Arrester, Model 1549.  It goes in series with the
antenna lead to your rig, and has a large bolt for connecting to a ground rod,
etc., $25 shipped, continental US only.

Keep enjoying those Drake radios!

73,

Evan, K9SQG