I just put these in my TR-7:

http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=31&categoryId=6

I ordered 10 of them and it came in well under $10. Although specified for 6.3
VAC, they appear to have a built in bridge rectifier and function just fine
from 13.6 VDC with a 180 Ohm series resistor. The end result is much closer to
the original Drake coloring (with proper filters) than the "ice blue" of blue
LEDs.

73

-Jim
NU0C

--

"It's an Earth food. They are called Swedish meatballs! It's a strange thing,
but every sentient race has its own version of these Swedish meatballs! I