Hi Group  I have written previously about my R4C having signal leakage in the
SSB mode only affecting the PBT control and S-meter levels.

Someone suggested that the 4NB was causing the leakage so I removed the 4NB and
put some wire jumpers as I didn't have a 4NB plug, no change.  However I
ordered a aftermarket socket plug to do a sanity check......guess what......it
got worse!!!  Instead of a S5 level leakage it then went to S9 with the
shorting plug??!!

I guess I've narrowed it down to something on or near the  NB4 jack underneath.
So much for the sanity check......bizarre.

Best 73

Bill  KB9IV