G’day

Greetings from Glen Forrest, Western Australia!

I have a nice Drake 2B here, for which I’ve been looking for a 2AQ/2BQ Q
Multiplier for some time.

After coming to the conclusion that there were a heap of other 2B owners all
looking for 2BQs and the chance of finding one was probably less than zero at a
price I could afford, it occurred to me that I could find a nice old external
speaker and build a Q multiplier inside it.

My other conclusion was if any had built a Q multiplier for a 2B, this list was
a really good place to ask about designs, parts and ideas!

Please, if anyone has done this or has any ideas about doing this, could they
drop me a line?

Thank you!

Vy 73

Steve VK6VZ/G3ZZD