Hello everyone....
I am moving to FL....
This is my second post regarding the Drake station I have for sale....I am now
willing to sell these items separately as no one spoke up for the entire
station.

ALL of these are in excellent + condition and working fine weekly. Chassis are
super condition. ALL original paint, no re-spray.

1) Drake R-4C with all Sherwood mods except the one for FS-4, Lots of extra
crystals including WARC bands, Full complement of 2nd IF crystal filters, AND a
AM filter. 2nd IF are. 1.7 Sherwood filter, 500 and 250 Network Sciences. Also
a Noise blanker,
Front Panel & cabinet are virtually perfect. S/N 28283
$1200.

2) Drake T-4XC Excellent condition and working fine. S/N very high 28575. Front
panel & cabinet virtually perfect.
With trcv cable set.
$400

3) 2 Drake MS-4 speakers excellent condition and sound great. Near perfect
front panels & cabinets.
$75. each

4) Drake R-4B in superb condition. Excellent & rare shiney copper chassis,
works well. Top of Cabinet has a couple very small scratches.
Easy to touch up, but I have left it alone.
$450

5) Drake L-4B in excellent cosmetic and operating condition. Has Heathkit shop
PS upgrade AND I replaced all components Evan recommended when I did the PS
upgrade a couple years ago. Full output. Used recently and good to go.
$1100.00

I really don't want to ship the amp for obvious reasons, but I will consider it
at your packing/shipping expense. Pickup is preferred on the amp & will meet
somewhere not too far??

Postal MO, Cashiers check or cash. Paypal only if sent as personal payment
(non-product) only on verified accounts & with same shipping address please.

Also, you are welcome to visit to see this equipment. Photos are of course
available.

Please contact off list....call or e-mail any questions etc...Good in QRZ. I am
in Columbia City, IN 46725

I sure hope someone wanting top quality Drake equipment gets all this...and I
will sure miss it!
It took many years to find all this in this condition and I paid a premium to
get it.

73,
Lee

260-403-6936 Cell