On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 02:09:39PM +0800, yang zhenyu wrote:
> 3. Why some cmd return: 'This command is deprecated or not implemented', why?

This is the one I can answer, I leave the rest to the linstor people.
This is more or less a leftover from the old drbdmanage client. I
started the linstor client (now mainly developed by Rene) as a "fork" of
the drbdmanage client. I kept all the commands where I thought that we maybe
need them in linstor as well and hardwired them to this "not
implemented/deprecated" functions. So this means that they are not yet
implemented or that they will be removed eventually.

In general thanks for testing, the whole linstor thing is currently
under heavy development. So except for specific use cases not everything
is "production ready"...

Regards, rck