Hi Eric,

I have some experience with that.
I think the easiest way would be to make a database backup and remove
all `-repl` and `-REPL` suffixes from it.
Then upload it back.

Otherwise you can try to check my project which exports the LINSTOR
configuration as simple commands
https://github.com/kvaps/linstor-backup-script

I was using it to transfer a linstor database from H2 to postgress one
time. However the code is already 3 years old, it does not support
resource groups and require some rework.

Best Regards,
Andrei Kvapil