From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: I found myself, and woke him up!
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 07:00:19 -0700

I found myself, and woke him up!

I was in a small room with a bed.  I saw myself asleep on that bed.  I
could hear Don Juan telling Carlos, "If you meet your double face to
face, you will die."  This thought made me extremely lucid.  I leaned
over and whispered to him (me): "You're dreaming" - and I woke him up!
He stood up and we looked into each other's eyes.  I had a tremendous
urge to accomplish some great feat with him - I'm not sure what.  And I
lost it in the details...

Many times what triggers my lucidity is (what I thought was) myself,
saying "you're dreaming".  Perhaps my double dreams of finding his
double (me), and whispers "you're dreaming"...

Can there be a real dreamer, when we both are the dreamed?

You may do with this as you please,
Michael

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n108.2 ---------------