From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fish and flowers
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 22:05:49 -0800

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n186.2 ---------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest dream-flow.v001.n185
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:37:28 EST

giant drm 1-peace had lain to the right wood if you had not been like the
giant
giant drm2-peace had lain to the right of the factory if you had not been
like the giant

more at www.dreamgate.com./dream/dubetz/

--------------- END dream-flow.v001.n186 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams