From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Millinium Dream
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:30:18 -0800

Dream Title Millinium Dream
Date of Dream 11/27/99
Dream I dream of the devil coming to get his wife named Christine who was
chosen to bare his child,And no one can protect her.The devil is like a
shape shifter in the dream and takes human form and changes before midnight
and has to have his choosen wife bare his child before midnight on New
years Eve or he goes back to Hell.And the world survices his fate of
distruction.
Comments by Dreamer I also dream of war between god and the devil after the
Revelation.And that I'm around to help stop the end of the world.What does
this mean
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments
Permission Comments u have permission to use my dreams on-line.

--------------- END dream-flow.v001.n199 ---------------

dream-flow is for the sharing of dreams
Courtesy of DreamGate www.dreamgate.com