From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Chock full of meening.
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:34:48 -0800

Dream Title Chock full of meening. Sean Mudie
Date of Dream 20/11/99 9:00am
Dream This dream happened on the morning of 20-11-99

The fist part of the dream was I was painting with some friends(not sure
who). The colour of the paint was a light blue. There were some holes in
the wall and I painted inside the holes. Inside 2 of the holes was a
spider. Both were black I think 1 was fat and the other thin.I stepped back
from the wall I was painting and bumpped into my aunty. I said sorry to my
aunty and then I was on a river. The river was brown. I was floating down
the river with my girlfriend on a square wodden raft. On the side of the
river was a huge snake whos head and part of its body were standing up out
of the water the snake was green. On the bank next to the snake was an
elephant. The snake was as high as the elephant even though it only had
part of its body out of the water. The snake and the elephant were
fighting. The elephant using its trunk and the snake rapping itself around
the elephants trunk. The dream then zoomed in to show the snake rapped
around the elephants trunk. At this point the e!
!
lephant had 2 trunks and it used the 2nd trunk to grap the snake and cast
it into the water. The next thing that happened was that there was a lion
cub in the water and a crocodile attacked the lion cub injuring it. The cub
then escaped out of the water but it had been wounded. The next thing that
happened was that my girlfriend and I were falling(I seemed to be falling
past levels) and I could see my daughter but she was a teenager(she is only
6 months old now). She had long black hair.That is the most distinctive
thing that I remember about her. We then died from the fall and then found
ourselves in a dark tunnel.It was not Hell but it was a place in between
heaven and hell(I think that it is called Hades not sure), the place was
very black and dark. There was a skeleton that walked passed us and some
ghosts (they might have been fat not sure)also walked passed us. We walked
down the tunnel and came to a junction were the tunnel continued on the
other side of a small room. T!
!
here were some people there and a man that worked there.The man had a
clipboard and had black hair a goatee and a mustache. He was serving
someone who was asking to go back to life. The man said ok and the other
person disapered. I then asked the man if my girlfriend and I could go back
because we had a daughter to look after, after I asked him some other men
said that they were there before me, I said that I was there first and then
they said that that I was only there for a few minutes. Suddenly something
happened and metal gates with spikes on the bottem of them started coming
down in the tunnels to stop people from going anywere. The man who worked
there grabbed my hand and I grabed my girlfriends hand and we started
running down the tunnel. Because he worked there he knew secret ways passed
the gates. The next thing that happened was that I was a slave and my
girlfriend was a blonde headed weastern women(my girlfriend has black hair
and is Japanese) and we were on a slave!
!
ship. My girlfriend was not a slave though. The ship was an old wodden ship
that had slaves that rowed it. My girlfriend walked into the room and wrote
the word color and the letter u on the wall in yellow. She wrote the word
with a yellow knife. My girlfriend then gave me the knife and I gave a nail
to another slave because we were going to revolt(I didnt see my girlfriend
anymore after she gave me the knife). As the ship came into dock there were
thousands of people waiting for the ship to arrive. The ship was a trade
ship that traded in meat and other things. The trade ship had not had a
good time trading and had not managed to get many goods. We then started
the revolt only to have knights on hoarses(I think the hoarses were brown
and the knights might have had maces) come against us. The knights had blue
on them and I think that there helmets were in the shape of goats heads. I
got the feeling that the knights were evil. We were losing the revolt but
we had an old cannon!
!
(one of those cannons that you have to fire by lighting a fuse) that we
decided to use. We put 3 small metal balls into the cannon and opened the
door and fired. The cannon fire missed the knights and instead went
straight and killed a king and a queen that were on the balcony of a
castle. The king and queen were dressed in yellow. Because the king and
queen were dead some soldiers came to our rescue. They were on foot and
dressed in yellow. They had long pikes that they defeated the knights with.
I was then on a school camp with 3 friends. We were either flying or on a
river and we were going through a valley that had a river at the bottem of
it. We were at the top of the valley so we could see really far. The place
was really beatiful. There were many trees. We then continued on and we
went passed a cliff that had a few small buildings on it. They might have
been white. One of us said that, that would be a good place to base jump. I
then found myself in a hollow tree trunk. !
!
I was sitting at the back of it and then some birds flew into the tree
trunk and then started eating something. There were 3-5 birds and they were
either black or white(I think black) and they had yellow tails. The birds
finished eating and then flew out of the trunk and away. My friends and I
then arrived at the school camp. There were already other schools there. We
put our bags down and my friends ran down into the bushes. I sat down on a
white plastic chair and looked down to see a big hole in the ground and at
the bottem there was a small river or creek. There were some people from
another school at the bottem and a girl started to argue with me. I think
that she was saying that it is no good to be poor, and I asked what was
wrong with being poor. I was then in a race with other people from at the
camp. We were all covered in mud and had to run down our indivdual lanes
kicking a soccer ball. I kicked my ball as hard as I could and then ran
after it, while the other people!
!
kicked there balls little bit by little bit. I then woke up :)

Thank for reading my dream. This dream is really troubling me as I can not
get it out of my head. Any help that anyone can give me on this dream would
be most welcome. I have since started reading books on dreams but I dont
seem to be getting anywhere with the dream. I know this dream is very
important and has alot of meaning but I just cant work out the meaning.

 >From Sean

Comments by Dreamer I need help with this dream.
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments
Permission Comments Please email me if you are going to use this dream or
if it gets published. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I would also like my name and email address put on the dream to get further
comment from readers.

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n201.2 ---------------