From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: "bed" room
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 14:50:22 -0800

Dream Title "bed" room
Date of Dream August 1999
Dream I dreamt that me and my boyfriend were in this small room. The only
thing in this room was a bed, and the bed covered the entire room... so we
were on the bed. Instead of regular walls there were drapes and curtains or
somekind of sheets. The colors of the room, including the bed, were
different shades of reds, oranges, dark purples, greys, and black. We were
making out, but he wanted to do more. I told him no. He asked why not...
and I said because Marie and George (my sister and her fiance) are on the
other side of the bed. Strangely they were there. Marie's head popped out
from under the sheets and she said "You guys go ahead, me and George are."
and she returned to underneath the covers. But I still told my boyfriend
"No." The really strange thing is that he didn't look like himself... he
looked alien, but I knew that it was him. He seemed upset or hurt that I
didn't want to, so he got up, moved a curtain/sheet to the side, and ran
out of the room.!
!
When I went to follow him, I seen that he entered into some kind of tunnel
or cave... like a gold mine or something. I started to chase him through
the grey tunnel, but then I woke up.
Comments by Dreamer If anyone could help explain this dream to me, I would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
:) Feel free to e-mail me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n205.2 ---------------