From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Confused
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:28:16 -0800

Dream Title Confused
Date of Dream December 13, 1999
Dream I was dreaming last night about roses. White ones, I believe there
were also pink and beige ones. Lots of them. I can't tell if I was outside
or in a big room. They were all wrapped, like a dozen in white paper. They
were everywhere. When I woke up this morning my favorite radio station had
a phychic on the air and today she talked about ingrediants/mixtures
containing rose petals.
Comments by Dreamer What does all of this mean?
I am in a relationship with someone who has recently hurt me deeply. Does
this have anything to do with this. For along time I have been able to see
things, know things, predict things. And Friday night, the day before the
dream I had a feeling and I went to investigate and I was right, I did find
something. I very confused right now, PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments

**ed-info-begin**

  This dream is part of the Dream Flow, a grassroots flow of dreams in
cyberspace that includes many groups, including :
DreamGate  www.dreamgate.com, The Dream Tree www.dreamtree.com, the
Electric Dreams community, DreamaLittle Dream, DreaminWorld and many other
dream sharing communities.

If you would like your comments to these dreams to get back to the
dreamers, please remember to cc: to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or even better,
to put your comment in the dream flow form at
http://www.dreamgate.com/dream/temple

If you would like your own group to be part of the dream flow, contact
Richard Wilkerson at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

**ed-info-end**

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n209.2 ---------------