From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Travelling to Missouri,
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 15:56:39 -0800

Dream Title Travelling to Missouri, kbh32
Date of Dream 12/30/99, early AM
Dream Travel mostly to other states in my dreams. Dreamt that I went to
Missouri, have never actually been there, can't remember anything else
about dream.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n218.2 ---------------