From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: The house
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:10:55 -0800

Dream Title The house
Date of Dream
Dream I been having this dream for many of years. I going though this huge
old house looking for my grandmother. I run into so many problems trying to
get to her. My grandmother isn't dead so why am I'm looking for her. Please
help.

Shannon Myers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments
Permission Comments Please if any comments, E-mail me. At
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n228.2 ---------------