From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Moving - by Caroline
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:20:17 -0800

Dream Title Moving - by Caroline
Date of Dream Feb 10, 1999, 10:45 A.M.
Dream I have been dreaming of angels lately, but this morning, I awoke with
a strange and lucid dream in my head. In it, I was living in a large house
and in the process of relocation my bedroom to a smaller room in the back
of the house (one in which I shared a bathroom and the door was closed, and
I insisted on putting furniture over the bathroom door so I would have to
use the hallway door). In my new room were 4 girls and two guys (I don't
think I knew any of the girls, but I knew at least 1 if not both of the
guys). They were hanging out, enjoying themselves there, and one of the
girls asked me to follow her to the adjoining bedroom because she had a
gift for me. I followed her, and she handed me a choice of two watches. One
had a huge face, and even though she wanted me to pick that one, I declined
because the watch was way too big for my arm and would look funny. So I
took the smaller one, exactly the same as the other except for normal watch
si!
!
ze. She stressed that it was imperative that I switch and wear her watch
instead of the one I currently wear, even though I like the aesthetics of
mine better. This was a very friendly, yet urgent, encounter. Then, we went
back to my new room, where my male boss had joined the group. He was
picking numbers for a game where the one who had the number won a prize.
All the numbers were mine, and I think I won two electronics (stereos or
something), but on the third number, my prize was that the two guys had to
take their clothes off. The last thing I remember was their complaining,
then the phone rang and woke me up.
Comments by Dreamer I would be very interested in any comments on this
dream as it was especially unusual and lucid for me.
Permission to Comment yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n241.2 ---------------