From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:  Digest dream-flow.v001.n243 -235
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 00:21:17 EST

mice drm-peace had lain to the right of the dorm if you had avoided becoming
"right away"
rapture drm-peace had lain to the right of the white van if you had avoided
becoming "going"
dog drm-peace had lain to the right of the dog if you had avoided becoming
"different"
natasha drm-peace had lain to the right of the house if you had avoided
becoming "seemed to be"
paola drm-peace had lain to the right of the beach if you had avoided
becoming "as soon as"
moving drm-peace had lain to the right of the house if you had avoiede
becoming "strange"
net drm-0peace had lain to the right of the last rem if you had avoided
becoming "very"
naked drm-peace had lain to the right of the street if you had avoided
becoming "rather"
michael drm-peace had lain to the right of the soldiers if you had avoided
"killing"
fishing drm-peace had lain to the right of the fish if you had avoided
becoming tried
monstor drm-peace had lain to the right of the duct if you had avoided
becoming "bright"
alexsis drm-peace had lain to the right of the get together if you had
avoided becoming got
eagle drm-peace had lain to the right of the eagle if you had avoided
becoming "at"
betrayal drm-peace had lain to the right of the phone if you had avoided
becoming "calling"
plain flying drm-peace had lain to the right of the fly if you had avoided
becoming "just"
yarn drm-peace had lain to the right of the yarn if you had avoided becoming
"unraveled"
angry drm-peace had lain to the right of the house if you had avoided
becoming "trouble"
cblue drm-peace had lain to the rihgt of the cul if you had avoided becoming
"weird"
marriage drm-peace had lain to the right of the desert if you had avoided
becoming "on the way"
tom drm-peace had lain to the right of the holiday if you had avoided
becoming "like"
knowlege drm-peace had lain to the right of the entrance if you had avoided
becoming "knew"
dragon drm-peace had lain to the right of the knee if you had avoided
becoming "dad's"
leaving drm-peace had lain to the right of the friend if you had avoidedd
becoming "but"
bus drm- peace had lain to the right of the run if you had avoided becoming
"missed"
just a friend drm-peace had lain to the right of the guy if you had avoided
becoming "approaching"

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n245.2 ---------------