From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Hookster
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 08:42:26 -0800

Dream Title              Hookster
Date of Dream            3/2/99
Dream                    I work in a restuarant as a waiter. The other
night my manager said he had had a dream that we were all working as usual
but we didnt have any faces. We all had heads but no faces. We were
wondering what this means.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n257.2 ---------------