From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: dreams while waking up
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:29:54 -0800

Dream Title              dreams while waking up
Date of Dream            13/march/2000, aprox 1am
Dream                    I can not remember the begining of the dream now
but the end of the dream was that i was walking down a country lane on
the  outscirts of Dublin, Eire. A helicopter circled me overhead and was
about to land. I could hear a loud screaming sound coming from the
helicopter . i woke up but I was still trying to look up at the helicopter.
i then realised I was awake but the I seen/imagined something climb in the
window(which was impossible because it was closed earlier on). It was a
little dog like a shitsu but it had a neck like that of a giraffe and
stripes like a zebra. I could feel it land on the bed and sit on top of me.
Then I heard one of my flatmates go into the bathroom, this scared the
little thing away and he ran down behind the bed. How did this happen when
i was awake?
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n262.2 ---------------