From: "Wilkerson, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Little Girl Where Have You Gone ?
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 13:19:08 -0800

Dream Title              Little Girl Where Have You Gone ?  - Doug
Date of Dream            02/00 6am
Dream                    The dream starts out as myself as a hawk. Flying
among the trees, I become lucid, and try some acrobatics. I am curious
about the woods below, so I fly down with too much speed barely missing a
few tree trunks. I say to myself I better land before I hit something. To
my surprise my inexperience as a bird becomes eveident when I realize I do
not know how to land. Many attempts to land on a branch fail, si now I am
looking for a larger object, with a bigger surface. I come out of the woods
into a clearing that has a turned over tree. I finally land with
releive.  As I stood there a pigoen arrives and lands at the base of the
tree. Much to my surprise the bird talks to me in my head. It is in the
sound of a little girl. SHe then morphs into a little girl, and asked if I
would like to go flying with her. I agree. Then she states I do not have to
keep my present form to fly with her. I told her I didn't know how to
change my form since I have never appeared!
!
  other than my human form before. Off she fly so I followed. We were high
in the sky, daylight turned into darkness. From here we enter a snow storm.
The storm increased in intensity as we fly on. I could feel the weight
building upon my body till I felt I could no longer go on. Sent her a
message to land. We ended up in a neighborhood of houses. The snow fall was
intense. I landed in a street. while the little girl laned on top of a
roof, then jump down to the street where I stood as a bird. She then
murmered something, and then took off. She had drawned something in the
snow, but I couldn't make it out. I was alittle mad that she abandoned me
there. I then wished myself to wake up.

Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments

--------------- MESSAGE dream-flow.v001.n265.2 ---------------